Dana Al-Khair Real Estate
We thank you for choosing Dana Al-Khair Real Estate!
First: the terms and conditions of the site
* The users of the Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website are subject to the laws and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and all service providers and members are advised to read the regulations that govern their relationships with their customers, as the customers’ continuation of the registration process is considered their approval of all that the site includes of laws that regulate the nature of the relationship that binds the parties.
* Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website alone has the right to limit, stop or terminate any of the services it provides,
The site also has the right to prevent users from entering the site or to remove any materials or publications, or to take any electronic or legal measures to prevent users from entering the site without prior warning in the event that the site’s management finds it necessary to take any of those measures for any reason whatsoever.
It also has the right to cancel inactive accounts or inactive accounts when needed.
* The regulations and laws contained in this agreement cannot be used against the site, but rather as an agreement governing the relationship with the site, noting that any ambiguity in one of the regulations or a misunderstanding may not be interpreted in a way that negatively affects the interest of any of the parties
* There are some services for the site that need service providers to implement
Second: the behavior of users
The user undertakes and guarantees not to take any action that may cause harm to the site, its users, or any third party, and we mention, for example, but not limited to, as follows:
Preventing or disabling any other user from using the site and benefiting from its contents.
– Preventing or disrupting the site’s management from exercising its rights to monitor and follow-up the course of the site’s business, or to interfere in any way if necessary.
– Any act that violates the law or carries any threat or out of morals and harms the site, one of the users, or any other party.
– That the materials you send to the site contain an informational virus or anything else harmful to the site.
Third: Use of the website content
Users can download and print any content on the site for personal and non-commercial purposes, and this use is subject to the terms and conditions stipulated on the site.
– The user also acknowledges that he agrees that all the content or data that will be downloaded from the Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website is the property of the site, and the site has the right to make any amendment, deletion or addition to the content
– The site has the right to re-publish any data in any public or non-public means without the slightest objection from the user, with each user bearing any responsibility for the intellectual property of this data. .
Fourth: The user’s obligations during the phases of agreeing to sell or rent
The user undertakes and declares his agreement to the following:
– Attendance of an authorized person from the management of the Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website, according to an official authorization approved and sealed for the sessions of agreeing to sell or buy, and try to bring points of view and clarify to the parties of sale or lease
– The user is obligated to notify Dana Al-Khair Real Estate and inform him of any developments and not hide any information or dates for the meeting with the other party.
– The user is also responsible for handing over the commission agreed upon to the Dana Al-Khair Real Estate Department only, and there is no authorized to receive any sums of money or transfer to the institution’s own accounts in the event that the sale or lease is completed, whether by contract, power of attorney, memorandum of understanding, or any official form. The final deal.
– The user is obligated to hand over to the representative of Dana Al-Khair Real Estate a certified copy of the sale contract, power of attorney, lease contract or memorandum of understanding upon approval by the two parties and in the same session of the agreement
Fifth: the real estate purchase policy
1- The properties on the site are displayed according to the specifications provided to us by the project owners, and the site provides the content for each property according to its location and area.
2- The customer can access the real estate pages and communicate with us about the property he wants to buy.
3- The competent department at the site communicates with the client and makes field real estate tours so that the customer can inspect the property on the ground, and then make the final decision regarding the purchase.
4- Offering real estate through the site is legally considered a “call to contract” and not a binding positive, and in the event that the client wishes to complete the purchase and sign the contract, the site administration determines the date of signing the contract in coordination with the client and the project owner and in accordance with the provisions of Clause V.
5- The site management continues the process of transferring the ownership of the property from the owner of the project to the name of the customer, and the role of the site is limited to follow-up only, and the client has to complete the procedures himself with the owner of the project or to seek the assistance of a person specialized in legal procedures to finish the procedures on his behalf.
6- The customer reviews all the ownership documents before signing the purchase contract, and checks them from a legal standpoint to ensure their integrity and formally documented in accordance with the legal procedures.
7 – The customer is committed to the announced prices of the real estate through the site, and the price of the real estate is paid directly from the customer to the owner of the project, and the site does not interfere in the payment process and does not provide any means of payment and this process takes place between the parties to the contract (the client, the owner of the project), whether the payment is made in cash Or in installments.
8- The sold property shall be delivered to the customer by the owner of the project in the condition in which the inspection took place or in the agreed upon condition, after signing the purchase contract.
Sixth: Limits of our Responsibility and Obligations:
1- We provide our services as available without any undertakings or guarantees of any kind, whether explicit or implicit, related to the use of this website, its content, or the services provided on it.
2- The site will not be responsible in all cases for losses or damages of any kind that may arise from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct and indirect damages.
3- Danat Al-Khair Real Estate website does not offer
Any guarantees that this site, its servers, or messages sent are free from viruses or other harmful components.
4- Danat Al-Khair Real Estate website does not offer any guarantee and does not assume any responsibility regarding the timeliness, popularity, accuracy and quality of the information that the user receives or arrives at through the site.
5- The responsibility for using the information that the user receives or arrives at through the services of the Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website or relying on it rests entirely on the user.
6- Danat Al-Khair Real Estate website acknowledges that it is an internet-based service, and that although we have made every effort to preserve the information and keep it safe, we cannot guarantee that the information that the user receives is safe at all times.
7- Dana Al-Khair Real Estate website and its employees will not be legally responsible towards you or any other party for any direct or indirect loss or for any other cost that may arise in connection with the implementation of the use agreement, or in connection with the provision of our services.
8- The site does not guarantee that the services or part of them will work on all mobile devices, and for the devices on which the site works, delays or malfunctions may occur due to a defect in the internet, and therefore you exempt us from responsibility for all that, as this falls under the clause Force majeure or sudden accident.
– The user is obligated to compensate the site or any other party as a result of any error, infringement, breach, default, or negligence that results in the obligation of compensation.
– The user will also be responsible for defending the site and banishing any damage from the site’s work team
– As well as bear the legal expenses necessary to defend himself or the site.